Staff and Leadership
What We Believe
What Is Christianity?
New to Church?
New to Church?
Prayer and Praise
Teas for the Young at Heart
The United Church, Hyde
We meet every Sunday at 11:00am
Come and join us!
United Church, Union Street,
Hyde, Cheshire SK14 1ND
The United Church
With a heart for our community
Hello and welcome to our website.
CHURCH IS OPEN FOR WORSHIP
We are very happy to announce that we are now open for worship services
Sunday services will start at 11am and last approximately 40 minutes
The building is Covid Secure throughout with church stewards on site to assist and keep you safe
Masks are required to be worn (unless you have a medical exemption) and we have spare disposable ones if you need one
Please come along - It would be lovely to see you!
Sunday 28th March at 11am - Palm Sunday Service
Friday 2nd April at 10.30am - Good Friday Reflective Service
Sunday 4th April at 11am - Easter Sunday Service
Further Covid Information for anyone attending
1. Please do not come if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the past 7 days, if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, a cough or loss of taste or smell.
2. On arrival only one person/household will be allowed into the entrance hall at any one time. If necessary please queue 2 metres apart outside the building.
3. You must use the hand sanitiser downstairs before going up to the church upstairs or the church hall and again before leaving.
4. The use of a mask is required unless you have a medical exemption.
5. Please follow the instruction of the stewards.
6. In line with the Government's 'track and trace' system the stewards will record your name and contact details. This information will be destroyed in line with track and trace guidelines.
7. You will be escorted to a seat which will have been cleaned and please do not move seats during your stay.
8. Please try and avoid any unnecessary conversation until outside the building after the service.
9. At the end of the service please follow the stewards instructions for exiting the building safely. Please sanitise your hands as part of this process. (Sanitiser provided).
10. If possible please only use the toilet if absolutely necessary. If used please follow the cleaning instructions provided.
11. Please note that several windows will be open to ensure adequate ventilation so come prepared for the building to be cooler than expected.
12. Should you become unwell with any symptoms suggestive of Covid-19 during the 7 days after the service please let the church know immediately - either by our Facebook page or this website, Thank you.
Are you new to the church or the area? If so, thanks for visiting our website.
Please do check out our
New to Church
page to get more information.
More about us
Fun, Bible-based children’s work
We believe that every person, however young or old, is of equal importance and value to God.